Partnering with Valves Online
In today's ever changing and challenging business environment partnering with Valves Online brings added value and reassurance, knowing you are working with an established company who deliver not only the products you need, but the technical expertise, knowledge, support and customer service you expect.
When you shop online at any Valves Online or 'Select' website you benefit from an experienced team who understand the products we supply and their technical applications. We take personal care to make sure you not only have the correct product, but the information you need including pressure rating, media, temperature and seal.
Standards of flanges vary worldwide, meaning that in most cases they are not interchangeable. The size, drilling and pressure range will be different (ie a PN16 flange is not rated to the same pressure class as a PN40 flange. ..nor would a PN16 flange fit an ANSI 150 flange.).
To make the selection process easy we use flange tables which show the most common standards used worldwide. These include: ANSI / ASME (USA), PN / DIN (European), BS10, Table E, Table D, Table F (British), and JIS/KS (Japanese/Korean).
Click one of the following links to select your flange:
- 1/2" NB (DN15) flange table
- 3/4" NB (DN20) flange table
- 1" NB (DN25) flange table
- 1 1/4" NB (DN32) flange table
- 1 1/2" NB (DN40) flange table
- 2" NB (DN50) flange table
- 2 1/2" NB (DN65) flange table
- 3" NB (DN80) flange table
- 4" NB (DN100) flange table
- 5" NB (DN125) flange table
- 6" NB (DN150) flange table
- 8" NB (DN200) flange table
- 10" NB (DN250) flange table
- 12" NB (DN300) flange table
To view a steam table select one of the following links:
- Steam Table A (P Bar 0,001 - P Bar 0,9)
- Steam Table B (PE Bar 0 | P Bar 1,0 - PE Bar 39 | P Bar 40)
- Steam Table C (PE Bar 0.8 | P Bar 3.8 - PE Bar 500 | P Bar 151,8)
- Steam Table D (PE Bar 550 | P Bar 155,5 - PE Bar 4000 | P Bar 2500,3)
Information is subject to alteration and should be used as reference only. Valves Online accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies that occur. For special applications or conditions please click here to contact us using our online form.